Director Alankrita Shrivastava’s upcoming movie ”Lipstick Under My Burkha” boosted full enthusiasm in women. the subject of this film is having a great impact on women, now many woman are enthusiast to live their life to their own on social media. For this, a campaign has also started in social media named #LipstickRebellion where Bollywood and television celebrities are also supporting this campaign
After a long fight with sensor board, now ”Lipstick Under My Burkha” is ready to release but this movie has faced too many hurdles and it is proved that in our society, women still don’t have right to live their life to their own. There are four women in this film, who want to live their life to their own with full enthusiasm and want to fulfill their dreams instead of breaking down them. The subject of this film is too bold and its fiming also has the bold scenes and this is the reason that this movie is in news before the release. Now due to this film, women and girls are raising their voice again for women empowerment and in this campaign they are getting a great support of celebrities. This campaign #LipstickRebellion is also running on social media, in support of which, male celebrities are also coming in front to promote this. some artists had put their opinion in a bold way on social media, this campaign is also getting too popular in common women.
They said, ‘You are a girl… !’
- Actress Gul Panag had also supported this campaign. Gul had posted a picture of herself on Instagram picking Lipstick in her hand with a caption, They said, Girls can not drive bike and rest is history. Ladies join the #LipstickRebellion.
Actress Shruti Seth had also posted, They said, ‘You are a girl’ !’ raise down your voice, so i am screaming. #LipstickRebellion.
- Television and film actress Anita Hansandani had also posted a picture of herself with a caption, women should get married at the age of twenty and should be in home so i said, take this..
- Arjun Kapoor became Real Man. Now a days, busy in promotion of upcoming film ‘Mubarakan’. Arjun kapoor is also supporting this campaign. He had also posted a picture of himself on social media with a caption, Never let anyone say that you can not and what should you do. A ‘Real man’ always stands with a ‘strong woman’. #MenForLipstick #LipstickRebellion. Actually, some days ago, when the trailor of this film launched then one of its producer Ekta Kapoor said that women should get freedom and should live their life to their own and in support of this she will start the “MenForLipstick” campaign. so Arjun came in front to support this campaign.
- TV actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya had also gave her support towards this campaign and posted her picture with a caption, Main ek samundar ki tarah hu, jo satah par toh bahut saaf suthara aur sundar hai lekin gehraai mein athah, shaandar aur alag tarah ka hai jise bahut log dekh ni paate. yahaan tak ki aap mujhe bhi nhi jaante kyuki mere paas “Lipstick Under My Burkha hai”. But she cleared that it is promotional, so don’t get emotional.
- Mouni Roy also posted a picture of herself on social media with the caption, They said, Don’t try, you can not do it, but i am glad because i did not hear them. #FightingTheDonts #LipstickRebellion.
Hence, this campaign is getting too popular as it is promoting women empowerment and many celebrities are taking participation in this campaign and giving their support.
Do you appreciate women empowerment? What do you think about #LipstickRebellion? Tell us in comments.